Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Up Close And Personal: Part I

Hello to all my fellow camp counselors!

Occasionally, I'll be writing blogs about my feelings regarding camp. These will be basically little pieces of my personal diary. I hope you enjoy!

I can't believe it was a almost year ago that I started my first summer as a counselor. It always felt like such a landmark in my life, and to think that it was an entire year ago is crazy. And now I'm about to begin my second summer. I'm feeling so many things. Nervous, about nearly everything, from a new staff to new responsibilities. Excited, to get to spend another summer doing exactly what I love. And a little stressed, considering that I haven't even begun to pack.

Well that was that. I hope you liked it, I'll be doing these occasionally.

You are amazing!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment