Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introduction

Hello to all of my fellow camp counselors!

About Me:
My name is Samantha, and I have been a part of the camp world for fourteen years. I have been a camper, a Leader in Training (LIT), a Counselor in Training (CIT), a program staff member and a counselor. Although I have been a part of many camps, in both camper and leadership roles, I have spent eleven years at a residential camp in Southern California, where I have been a camper, a CIT, and am about to embark on my second year as a counselor. I have come to think of camp as my home. 

This Blog:
I love reading different counselors advice and stories, and getting feedback. So, I thought, why not share my own thoughts? I'll be doing weekly blogs, discussing whatever camp-related issue, story, or thought feels fitting. Of course, camp is fast approaching this summer, so my posts will likely relate to the previous week of camp. Please feel free to comment with any questions, advice, stories, thoughts, comments, etc. The best thing about camp staff is the collaboration of experiences and personalities! 

Stay tuned, the first real post is on its way!
You are amazing! 
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment