Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Leadership Conference 2015 (Before)

Hello to all of my fellow camp counselors and staff!

I am so so so so so excited for the upcoming week! Why, you might ask?

SPRING LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2015!

Yes, it is that exciting. This will be the second year that I have gone, and I can't wait! Last year I learned so much, and got to know the other directors and assistant directors I would be working with in summer a lot better. There's a ton of really cool sessions about working with campers, training counselors, marketing camps, etc. And then at night there are different events, like a themed dance party and a lip sync. 

I am really excited to go. I also get to spend a few days before it with one of the other assistant directors, who happens to be one of my best friends. It's going to be an amazing week, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! 

I'll write an "after" post and tell you about the awesome experience I had! 

That's all for this week, but stay tuned because I am so sure I'll have a ton to tell you.

HELLO PALM SPRINGS!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment