Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Apologies!

To all of my fellow camp counselors,

I apologize for my absence this summer. Although there are not many of you who read my blog, and the main reader may be my mother, I still feel you deserve an explanation. I had all intentions of posting weekly this summer, but when it came to my few nights off, I generally spent them sleeping and doing laundry.

However, there is good news. I have been journaling all summer, and have many blog posts in the works, ready to be posted as soon as camp ends. Hopefully they will be semi-insightful, as they were written "in the thick" of summer camp.

I hope your summer is going well. If you are working at camp this summer, I hope you are having a great time. I'm almost done for the summer, the camp I work at is about to enter our second to last week. Time flies so fast! Soon, it will all be a memory.

You are amazing!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment